NEO-NOWHERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jean Tessier Arseneau

3 posters

Go down

Jean Tessier Arseneau Empty Jean Tessier Arseneau

Post  Jean Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:18 pm

- Name: Jean Tessier Arseneau

- Nickname: The Weaver

- Height/Weight: 5'6" tall, 142lbs. Slim build.

- Physical Appearance: Purple shaggy hair with a bang hanging between his eyes. Bright purple/pinkish eyes with a lazy look on 'em. He wears a black leather coat with white fur arund the neck and cream-colored stripes on the sides and around the arms, a pair of fit, black leather pants with matching cream-colored stripes on the sides, black boots and a black frog-like hat on his head. He carries a big silver spoon on his back, covered in bandages and a leather pouch filled with jax tied to his belt.

- Power: Material Manipulation, he can manipulate the molecular structure of anything he has in hand, what he calls "Weave", changing the form of the object at will, however, he hasn't been able to push himself past 10 weaves in a short amount of time without having to give something in return...his own flesh and bone. (There's some other stuff i'll reveal as the game moves on.)

- Special Traits: Although he seems physically weak due to his stature and slim structure, he has great strenght, more than enough to move around a huge, heavy metal spoon with ease. He's intelligent...in a bizarre way, able to come up with a solution to a tight situation very quickly. Despite his serious facial expression, he's very childish and with a strange sense of humor, however, when he battles a powerful opponent, his personality changes to a colder and calmer one.

- Flaws: Due to his childish personality, he's hard to take seriously and usually labeled as a freak or clown. This and his clothing (not to mention the huge spoon he carries around on his back, that makes it hard to get around) makes it hard for him to blend into society. For the weave to work, the object desired needs to be of the same material used for the weave to work, also, he can't make a weave with two objects of great difference in size without making the same sacrifice. As stated above, if he strains himself too much using his powers he's prone to lose limbs, or even internal organs.

- Weapons: A huge silver spoon, "The Spoonful of Death", and metal jax that he can turn into whatever he wants with his powers.

- Alignment: Neutral Chaotic

- Background: Born in Paris, France. Parents Pierre Tessier and Claudia Arseneau, his mother, Claudia, died in a car accident when he was 4 years old, since then he adopted his current bizarre personality. he was often found in his room playing, talking, and laughing alone. He discovered his powers at the age of 7, starting off by turning stones into small sculptures of bunnies, bears, and other cute stuff he liked. In highschool, he excelled in arts, mathematics, science and physiology, this helped him to understand more his powers. After he turned 16, he fled home and traveled around the world,training his powers. After two years of wandering, he somehow got to the city of Neo-Nowhere.

Jean Tessier Arseneau Jean1

Jean and his froggy-frog hat :3

Last edited by Jean on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jean
Jean

Back to top Go down

Jean Tessier Arseneau Empty Re: Jean Tessier Arseneau

Post  GravePunchingBabyStomper Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Very nice, clean-cut, unique character.
And finally..
A Neutral!
GravePunchingBabyStomper
GravePunchingBabyStomper

Back to top Go down

Post  FourStringFingerSting Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Hahaha, I was hoping for a unique, neutral character like this! As Joe said, very clean-cut, and very creative! Just what I was looking for! Jean is accepted!

Also, I'm digging the frog hat on this guy. Also also, is this your own original design?
FourStringFingerSting
FourStringFingerSting
Admin

https://neonowhere.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 pm

My hat! >:/

And nope, it's a character from a not-so-well-known anime o,o...with edited hair color and stuff.
Jean
Jean

Back to top Go down

Post  FourStringFingerSting Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Fair enough, but mark me. I shall claim that hat soon enough...
FourStringFingerSting
FourStringFingerSting
Admin

https://neonowhere.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 pm

We will see. *trollface*
Jean
Jean

Back to top Go down